Making the Most of Your Experience
- Our goal at Animare is to ensure your complete relaxation and enjoyment during your visit with us. In order to get the most of your visit to the spa, please arrive at least 15 minutes early. This will allow time to check in, have a beverage and enjoy time in our relaxation area before your service begins.
- Your privacy and comfort is of the utmost importance to us. Spa treatments require various levels of undressing and our therapists are trained in appropriate methods of draping. Although your therapist will discuss a complete overview of the treatment you will receive, please feel free to ask any questions that you may have or make special requests to ensure your own comfort level.
- Animare’s Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please let your service provider know about any medications you may be taking and if you have any medical conditions that we should be aware of prior to receiving your spa service.
- In order to fully enjoy your experience at Animare, please arrange for childcare prior to your visit.
- Please help us maintain a peaceful environment by refraining from all cell phone use.
In an effort to provide the best service for all guests, please note that if you arrive late for a scheduled service, the length of that service may be shortened. Should you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you may be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Gift cards are transferable, but are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift card purchases are not valid with any other discounts unless specifically stated.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift cards issued for a service are based on the current service value at time of purchase and will not be adjusted in the event of a service price increase for one year from date of issue.
- Gift cards issued for services are based on the starting price for the service.
Animare Salon Spa service providers have varying service prices based on skill and experience level so the actual price of a scheduled appointment may be higher than the value of the gift card; please make sure to inquire about service provider rates when scheduling appointments and paying with a gift card. A gift card recipient name must be provided at time of purchase to allow Animare Salon Spa to research gift cards if lost. Gift card orders received after 6pm (EST) will be processed on the following business day.
All sales of makeup, brushes and hot tools are final. No returns. No exchanges. All other products carry a 30 day grace period during which they can be returned for store credit, or exchanged with an Animare Salon & Spa receipt.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Please schedule a consultation with one of our amazing hairstylists for current pricing.
Adjustment Period for Hair services
If your cut or color needs a little adjusting, not to worry. You may request an adjustment within one week from the date of the original service. The adjustment must be performed by the same stylist or one at the same level as the original service.
Please present any gift certificate or any other promotional certificates upon your arrival at the salon/spa. Discount certificates may not be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotions or spa packages. A credit card number may be taken in advance to reserve spa packages, group, bridal or multiple services of three or more. We understand that there will be times when you need to change your scheduled appointment; we kindly ask that you give us 48 hours notice. If you must cancel an appointment without notice, a cancellation fee may be charged.
We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Spa Wish Spa Finder and Animare Salon & Spa gift cards as methods of payment.